wahh... Having study break this week, a bit sian don have the mood to study.... but for my BOY!! For Uni, I will try to study hard, hope that I can get into uni...
summary of these few days...
sun: rot at hm the whole day until 11+ in the night meet sab, cheng and bee for supper... boon lay NASI LEMAK!!!
mon: morn 9am got NF extra lesson, 2pm got DB lesson and 7pm meeting!!! arghh... Reach hm about 11 plus...
tue: plan to eat sushi at heeren with zhi hao n lao a, but lao a sick so cancel... haiz... Then evening time go for an interview as tiger beer promoter, meet my friend at his nus hostel... Never been to hostel before very excited but end up he do something that irritated me and have some arguments... *ANGRY* very hungry, went up to sab's hse for yong tao fu!!
today: go for promoters training, very excited cos never sell beer b4... hahaha PI JIU MEI!!! After which sabby n I went to giant, something sweet happened... hur....
msg to:
BOY: I know u hate ppl writing blog la, but since I started so...
I try not to talk to you la, but I cant totally cant... I wanted to angry at you but I saw ur msg, I cant bring myself to hate you...
from now on, I will try my best in my study n make it to uni... This a promise to U...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment